We will review the diet you are consuming at the moment, how your waste/elimination channels are working (Malas), how your sleep patterns are affecting you. How the mind is coping with any stress, and how the body is dealing with the ingested food and external influences, family, work, and personal matters that can be influencing your overall health.
You will receive personalized advice and tools to keep your Dosha in balance through Diet Nutrition, Lifestyle, treatments, and herbs if necessary.
Individually this has a cost of $130 AUD
This "5 Day Detox" plan is what we call a Mono-Diet.
The Box contains everything you need for 5 days of Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner.
This means you will be eating the same food every day for 5 days. This will give your digestive system a well-needed break from all the “multitasking” it undergoes every day while digesting a whole range of mixed food, many times combined not in the easiest or proper way for our body to work efficiently and “chuck out” the waste. When the waste is held in the body, it will eventually become Ama (toxins) and lead to disease. This Detox Plan is Tridoshic, which means all Dosha types can benefit from this mono-diet.
The Detox Boxes Individually start from $119 AUD
We highly recommend this ALL-IN_ONE PACK for your Daily Essentials:
- Copper Tongue Scraper, to be used in the morning as you wake up to remove the white coating of the tongue that has built through the night.
- Organic Black Sesame Oil, to perform self-massage (Abhyanga) (recommended before the morning shower).
- Anu Thailam Oil, to perform daily Nasya. To keep the nasal passages clear, to improve neural connectivity, and favor all neck and head functions.
- Chyawanprash, to be consumed as a Rasayana (Rejuvenation Jam) every morning before breakfast or in toast or pancakes as a snack. Packed with Vitamin C and Immune boosting herbs.
- Triphala, one of Ayurveda’s most used preparations, cleanse the digestive tract, improves absorption and promotes timely elimination of Ama (toxins) To be consumed on daily basis in the morning as Rasayana with water, or at night before bed.
Individually this has a cost of $76 AUD