1) Diet, Nutrition and Lifestyle Consultation
In the Initial consultation, we will determine your Dosha (qualities of the mind and body according to Ayurveda).
We will review the diet you are consuming at the moment, how your waste/elimination channels are working (Malas), how your sleep patterns are affecting you. How the mind is coping with any stress, and how the body is dealing with the ingested food and external influences, family, work and personal matters that can be influencing your overall health.
You will receive personalised advice and tools to keep your Dosha in balance through Diet Nutrition, Lifestyle, treatments and herbs if necessary.
-We will review:
- Past medical history,
- Medicines, supplements you are currently consuming,
- The diet you are eating at the moment,
- Elimination System (malas),
- Sleep patterns,
- Any ailments,
- Life, work and family balance and any problems inherent to these,
- Any stresses or pressures.
-Conditions commonly managed include:
- The management of ongoing health issues
- The management of physical and emotional pain
- Fatigue, lethargy, lack of vitality
- Arthritis,joint pain and stiffness
- General pain
- Pre-menstrual syndrome (PMS)
- Emotional problems
- Headaches and migraines
- Irritable bowel syndrome (IBS)
- Digestive problems
- Food intolerances
- Lack of sleep
- Hiper mental activity, stress
-This consultation will:
- Empower you to make the right choices when selecting food/diet for you or/and your family.
- Give you an awareness of where you can improve in your lifestyle routine.
- Give you a general idea of Ayurvedic principles and will give you specific tips on how to apply them to your Diet and Lifestyle.
- Receive recommendation if necessary for any treatments, medicines and herbs.
- We are interested in understanding and managing the root cause of your condition rather than your symptoms and to do so we must fully understand you as an individual and all aspects of your life. This will allow us to recommend an accurate health protocol tailored specifically for you as an individual.
This has a cost of $130 AUD and please allow 1hr. to 1.5hr.
How to book your Ayurvedic Consultation?
When you press BOOK NOW you will be purchasing your online or face-to-face consultation, we will then contact you within 24 hours to book the perfect suitable date and time for you.
You can also WhatsApp message +61.435.723.716 and we will get back to you ASAP with times and availability.
2) Follow-up Ayurvedic Consultation
It is important to follow up after 2 to 3 weeks time to evaluate how the initial protocol is working, to then move forward in the healing process and to review anything that has come up while implementing the recommendations.
This has a cost of $110 AUD and please allow 45 minutes
After the Follow-up we recommend a second Follow-up, as once we have a protocol in practise achieving results, it is important to complement with rejuvenation herbs, therapies and practises to dive deeper and MAINTAIN health, one of Ayurveda's scope; "health maintenance".
Then every 3 months we recommend an update.